Uncontested Divorce Document Preparation
There are many reasons why clients choose our Level Two option including:
It’s simple. Fast, accurate legal document preparation that saves you time and frustration.
Quality service. Step-by-step guidance that includes everything you need from document preparation to getting ready for your hearing.
Low cost divorce solution. Great service with little extra cost compared to our Level One service.
Your Step-By-Step Guide to Filing for Divorce in Florida
All you have to do is complete an online questionnaire, and we’ll take care of the rest!
- You complete our simple online questionnaire.
- One of our attorneys will prepare the forms necessary for you to file your case.
- You will be provided a Family Law Financial Affidavit and Parenting Plan for you to complete
- One of our attorneys will prepare your Marital Settlement Agreement and calculate child support for you.
- Your completed documents will be e-mailed to you.
- You will be given step-by-step instructions on how to file your uncontested Dissolution of Marriage case and what you will need to attend your final hearing.